July 2009- October 2009
May 2009-July 2009
February 2009-April 2009
- February - Promoting your wellbeing-- Psych-it is inviting you to participate in an online study that aims to
enhance psychological wellbeing. The study is conducted by Joanna Mitchel from Monash University.
To participate, go to Wellbeing online now!
- March - New questionnaires - How strong is your Need for Cognition??
and, how strong is your ability to Self-control?
Feedback is available immediately
- April - New feedbacks - Have you completed the Sexual Fantasies
or the Sexual Motives scales? Want to find out where you stand? Well, head to
your personalised feedback page,
as feedbacks are now available.
- April - Featured in psychlopedia - how to negotiate more effectively??
Find out some Practical Steps
and explore the numerous new articles now available in many new categories.
December 2008-January 2009
- 15.11.08- New questionnaires - How strong is your need to
compare yourself to others?
and what about your
views on morality and ethics? Feedback is immediate,
so find out now in the self-awareness section!.
- 15.11.08- New feedbacks - Have you completed the MPS Wellbeing scale
or the Numeracy questionnaire? Want to find out where you stand? Well, head to
your personalised feedback page,
as feedbacks are now available.
- 15.11.08- New in psychlopedia- The psychlopedia project underwent major changes
and now has a new look. Click on
to explore the numerous new articles now available in many new categories.
- 11.8.08- New in psychlopedia- The psychlopedia project continues to evolove with numerous new articles now available
in many categories such as Practical Solutions, Career Information, and Key Findings.
Visit Psychlopedia to find out more.
- 16.6.08- New in self-awareness Cognitive Ability.
To launch this new section, we present you with two new questionnaires- Numerical Ability and Crystallised Knowledge.
Individualised feedback will be available soon. Test yourself now
- 16.6.08- Mindfulness-based Meditation and Psychotherapy- your questions answered! This Thursday June 19th 7.30pm to 9.3
0pm our host is Mr. Richard Chambers- a mindfulness expert and Doctoral student from Monash University.
To participate, go to our Community of Self-Aware Australians forum
- 10.6.08- New entries in psychlopedia- There are numerous new fascinating new articles by Dr Simon Moss.
Read about Alleviating Anxiety, Unconscious Thinking Theory, Common Interview Questions and much more!
- 10.4.08- In Treatment - A new series on HBO offers viewers a closer look
into the psychological therapy session and to the relationship between a psychologist
and his clients Read More
- 3.4.08- New Feedback - Have you completed already our Values
questionnaire? Ready to find out how you compare with other respondents? well,
login now to your personalised feedback
page to check it out...
- 15.3.08- New questionnaire - Are you a risk-taker? How much sensation do you need
in your life? You are invited to complete our
Sensation Seeking Scale. Feedback
will be available soon!
- 15.3.08- New questionnaire - What are your core values? Is it friendship? duty?
What are the values that guide you in life? You are invited to complete our new
Values Scale. Feedback will be
- 15.3.08- New Thesis - Learn about a unique condition called "Auditory Agnosia"
and about the impaired processing of music that can follow from this facsinating case study,
presented in a thesis by Dawn-Senathi-Raja
- 4.5.08- DON'T FORGET!!!! Tonight our experts are online from 6-8pm to answer
your questions about everything organisational psychology!!! Just head to our Forums
Page when it's time
- 13.2.08- New questionnaire - How lonely do you feel? How well do you relate
to your social group? You are invited to complete our
Loneliness Scale. Feedback available
- 13.2.08- New questionnaire - What are your preferred ways of coping in
stressful situations? You are invited to complete our new
Coping Styles questionnaire.
Feedback available immediately!
- 13.2.08- New Feedbacks - Have you completed our
Driving Behaviours or Feelings During Driving questionnaires? At last,
you can now check your feedback. Visit your
Personalised Feedbacks Page
- 13.2.08- New Thesis - Would you like to learn about the increasingly
popular meditation technique known as Mindfulness Meditation,
and about its use in the therapeutic context? We are priviliged to host a
fascinating thesis on the topic by Richard Chambers. Learn about
- 29.1.08- What is the relationship between
Gender Stereotypes and the perceived competency of women? Read Sarah Ogilvie's Honours
Thesis and find out more
- 11.1.08- New Feedbacks available! Have you completed the Intrusive Thoughts, Distressing
Behaviours, Parental Bonding or Beliefs about Human Nature questionnaire? Well, what are you
waiting for? Go and check your results on your
personalised feedback page
- 8.1.08 - New forum- dedicated to professionals interested in a discussion
group on the pertinent topic of psychology
and aging This forum is restricted to Psychologists
- 1.11.07- What is the relationship between childhood experiences and current
perception of self? Participate in a
by Dr Guy Doron
- 12.12.07 - New Forum-Have you been in therapy? Want to share the good and the bad about it? Visit our new forum 'In Therapy' to tell us all about it
- 13.12.07 - New Thesis- We are privileged to host Guy Doron's PhD work- an expert on 'Obsessive Compulsive Disorder'
- 8.12.07 - What is the relationship between childhood experiences and current perception of self? Participate in a new study by Dr Guy Doron
- 4.12.07 - New in the self-awareness section- Family and Parenting styles How did your parents treat you while you were growing up? Check out the Parental Bonding questionnaire
- 4.12.07- New questionnaires in the Well-Being section- Do you ever experience Intrusive Thoughts or Distressing Behaviours?
- 13.11.07- Our most popular personality questionnaire now offers immediate feedback! What's your personality like?
- 10.11.07 - November 11-17 has been announced the
National Psychology Week
around Australia, with many exciting and interesting events to increase
the familiarity of the community with
what Psychology has to offer
- 5.11.07- The Psychlopedia project has kicked-off...Start by Reading about attachment
- 8.11.07 - New in scientific research-complete online theses. Find out about early detection of dementia from an Honours thesis
About us -
My Feedback -
Contact Us -
Terms and Conditions
Free Personality Tests :
Scientific Research -
All Rights Reserved © Psych-it.com.au